- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Flat Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
- Turf Toe
NAILS & SKIN
ORTHOTICS AND FOOTWEAR
SPECIALITY SERVICES & SURGERIES
WOMEN/CHILDREN/SENIORS & EXERCISE
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.